Learn how to make Viennese Cookies with Raspberry Jam.
This cookies are easy to make and beginners approved, follow the instructions in the recipe below. Viennese Cookies with Raspberry Jam is my favourites to have they not only look pretty they also taste delicious. For the filling we used raspberry jam, you can of course use any flavour jam you prefer.
Viennese Cookies with Raspberry Jam will be your next go to cookies after trying this recipe
- 250g/9oz very soft butter
- 50g/2oz icing sugar, plus extra to decorate
- 250g/9oz plain flour
- 50g/2oz cornflour
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- To fill
- 50g raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C (fan)/Gas 5. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Put the butter, icing sugar, plain flour, cornflour and vanilla extract in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape the mixture down a couple of times with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the dough into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle. Pipe 16-18 x 6cm/2½in rosettes of the dough, spacing well apart.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 13-15 minutes or until pale golden-brown and firm. Cool on the baking tray for five minutes then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat with the remaining dough to make 32-36 biscuits.
- Spoon a little jam onto the flat side of 16 of the biscuits and place jam-side up on the cooling rack