I am obsessed with flavoured water especially during summer time when it’s important to stay hydrated and adding flavours to water makes drinking water a little bit more exciting. This Rose Cardamom Flavoured Infused Water tastes delicious, and I always look forward to sipping more when I carry this to work. It may be unheard of as adding spices to drinking water is not the norm, but that’s exactly what I like to do. Amalgamate different ingredients and create unique flavours that please the palate.
Benefits of Rose Cardamom Flavoured Infused Water
- While this combination is not especially useful for boosting your immune system and in effect detoxing, the rose flavour from the organic rose buds infused with water leaves a lingering sweet flavour in your mouth and keeps you rejuvenated throughout the day.
- Did you know Cardamom is a natural mouth freshener? Yes, these little pods are power packed with strong minty flavours and hence act as a natural mouth freshener. Infusing whole pods in water will lightly fragrant the water without overpowering it with its strong flavour.
Here is an easy step by step guide on how to prepare Rose Cardamom Flavoured Infused Water;
It is extremely simple to prepare this Rose Cardamom flavoured infused water combination.
- Infuse Rose buds (make sure that you get edible organic rose buds). I use Chiswick Tea’s organic rose buds and I love how good they taste, and the buds also look beautiful once they open in the water after infusion and changes its colour to a light dusky pink making the water look all the more attractive) Click on the image below and order them now.
- Add Cardamom pods directly to your detox water bottle and add the rose infused water together with some ice into your water bottle.
- Keep the bottle refrigerated until you are ready to leave for work.
Please note, this post contains affiliate links. *
Can you refill the bottle with fresh water throughout the day?
Yes, just like any other flavoured water, you can refill the bottle with fresh water throughout the day and enjoy the same benefits as first round, however, like I said before, you must source finest quality ingredients for the aromas and flavours to last longer.
If you like my gold cap infuser bottle, which I absolutely love, by the way, you should check out my other post on not only how stylish this bottle looks but also how convenient and easy to care it is here.
Thanks for stopping by! xx